Garden City Politics - Victoria, BC

Discussion of Municipal Politics for Victoria, British Columbia and metropoltian area, covering civic policy, bylaw issues, policing, and of course, gossip.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

September 30th Commitee of the Whole Agenda is up

the September 30thCommittee of the whole agenda is online now. The interesting bits are the presentations by the Victoria 2020 Work group on Public Spaces and Connections, and the one by the group that is trying to revice the Business Improvement Area. Didn't we just kill it?

Let me make my feelings clear on the BIA. If I wanted my business to be marketed by somebody else, I would have moved into a mall. Don't try and make my neighbourhood into a mall. No BIA! Clear enough?

For those interested, the meeting starts at 9:00am in Commitee Room #1 in City Hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home